The ICOS Science Conference is a unique possibility for targeted marketing and customer interaction. The event brings together around 400 environmental and climate scientists from the top of their fields. The international conference will be held in Utrecht, Netherlands 13-15 September, 2022.
The Integrated Carbon Observation System, ICOS provides standardised and open data from 150 measurement stations across 14 European countries. The stations observe greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere, ecosystems and oceans. ICOS, as a pillar of European greenhouse gas measurements, has high visibility in both scientific journals and on social media. As a sponsor or vendor, you have a chance to reach this audience.
ICOS also cooperates with global organisations such as WMO, GEO, and Global Carbon Project to develop global research programs and provide valuable knowledge and technical support for the climate change mitigation efforts following the COP 21 Paris Agreement.
What to expect from this year's conference?
ICOS Science Conference 2022 presents top research on ecosystems, oceans and the atmosphere. Different observation techniques are covered: in situ, remote sensing, and modelling – and especially how they can be used in research infrastructures.
This year’s conference attracted a record-high number of abstracts which is a promising sign there will be an increase in the number of attendees compared to previous years. The event, held virtually during the pandemic in 2020, is organised as a hybrid event this year. Because of the hybrid form, all companies showcasing their products are requested to include a virtual booth for our remote attendees as well.
The venue of the ICOS Science Conference is TivoliVredenburg. The vendor exhibitions take place in the K.F. Hein foyer, which is an excellent location as a gateway between the Meeting Rooms. The space gives the exhibitors plenty of opportunities to reach the conference attendants during the event.
Exhibition options in-person and online
Vendor Exhibit, on-site 3000€
- size 2x1 m2 area including a table and a chair
- one complementary conference registration (any additional personnel must register through the conference registration form and pay the participant fee)
- access to the conference
- access to social events, such as the pre-conference Icebreaker event on Monday and ICOS concert in the evening of the opening day*
- lunch + morning- and afternoon coffees on all three days
- access to the conference platform and all the benefits of the virtual vendor stand
*please note that access to the conference dinner on Wednesday is not included
Virtual Vendor Stand, online on the conference platform 1500€
- access to the virtual conference platform
- appearance on the list of exhibitors on the platform
- access to the exhibitor stand (sub-page) on the platform including
- own logo
- generous text box for vendor description
- contact details
- website and social media links
- embedded highlight video or photo
- editor rights to manage the content before and during the conference
Tuesday, 13 September 12:00-19:00
Wednesday, 14 September 10:00-19:30
Thursday, 15 September 10:00-16:00
The exhibition space in Tivoli is limited. The first spots in the space will be assigned to companies that have submitted an abstract to our manufacturer session. After them, the spaces will be assigned on the basis of first-come, first-served. We reserve the right to select our exhibitors and do not permit any company to resell a booth that they have already purchased to another company.
The space can host a maximum of 10 vendors who will be given identical vendor tables. The tables have availability to electricity via standard sockets (type F, 230 VAC, 50 Hz).
The exhibition booth includes one conference badge. For additional conference badges, vendors are expected go through the regular registration process here.
Interested in being a vendor at the ICOS Science Conference? Contact us here.
Sponsorship options for companies
Gold sponsor: 2 000 €
- Visibility on conference web page
- Full 1-page ad in the digital Book of Abstracts.
Silver sponsor: 1 500 €
- Visibility on the conference website (small logo)
- ½ page ad in the digital Book of Abstracts
All prices are excluding VAT 24%.
Sponsorship options for ICOS member institutions, networks and collaborators
Cultural sponsor for ICOS Concert POA.
Interested in sponsoring the ICOS Sciene Conference? Contact us here.