ICOS is now looking for a part-time Communications Assistant to join in the ICOS Communications team in Helsinki. You will report to the Head of Communications at ICOS.
Your role includes:
- Maintaining the ICOS website with creating content and doing updates
- Creating and planning social media content, participating in SoMe strategy creation
- Producing content and materials to communicate about ICOS, such as news, images, newsletters, leaflets.
We expect from you:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Experience in producing content to websites, social media and other channels
- Experience in handling social media channels, and using web content management systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office, basic skills in image processing and creating visual materials (Adobe software)
- 1-2 years of experience in communications or marketing
- A University of Applied Sciences degree in communications, marketing or other applicable field
- As a person, you can work under pressure and you have good organising and prioritising skills. With your open and positive mindset, you feel comfortable working in a changing environment, and are able to learn new digital tools quickly. You have an ability to work relatively independently and as a part of the team.
We offer you:
- A possibility to use your skills and energy for a good cause
- A lot of opportunities to grow and learn and to develop communications together with the team
- An international ICOS team with good team spirit and colleagues supporting each other
Instructions and additional information
Location: Kumpula, Helsinki
Work extent: part-time (60-80%) and temporary till May 2020 (continuation might be possible).
Starting date: according to agreement
This position is filled through a staffing agency. Please leave your application with your salary request through StaffPoint website.