This year's quadrennial GAW Symposium will happen online from
28 June to 2 July 11:30 am – 2:30 pm CEST
It will consist of the following sessions:
- Science for services: The importance of atmospheric composition
- Filling critical gaps in observations
- Atmospheric composition, pandemics and support for a new health agenda
- Earth system modelling and data management
- Future of GAW and reflection on the Symposium
The sessions will include oral and poster parts, oral parts will be a mixture of plenary presentations and panel discussions.
GAW is an abbreviation for Global Atmosphere Watch Programme of World Meteorological Organization (WMO).